M-7011D 1-ch Thermocouple Input Module with LED Display
• Current, Voltage or Thermocouple Input
• Open Thermocouple Detection
• High Resolution: 16-bit
• 1-channel Digital Input as 50 Hz Event Counter
• 1-channel Digital Output as High/Low Alarm
• 3000 VDC Intra-module Isolation
• Dual Watchdog
• Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +75°C
The ICP DAS M-7011 series of modules feature current and voltage input, as well as thermocouple input. The module provides 1-channel Analog Input, 1-channel Digital Input that functions as a 50 Hz event counter, and 2-channel Digital Output that can be used as a high/low alarm.
The ICP DAS M-7011 module also features open wire detection for the thermocouple input, and 3000 VDC intra-module isolation. The ICP DAS M-7011 supports both the Modbus RTU and DCON protocols, which can be configured via software, and all hardware specifications are the same as the ICP DAS I-7011. The I-7011P provides support for two additional thermocouple types, L and M.