M-6088-32 32-channel PWM Output Module
• Burst Mode and Continuous Mode for PWM Output
• Individual and Synchronous PWM Output
• 4 kV ESD and EFT Protection
• Supports the DCON and the Modbus RTU Protocols
• Programmable Output Slope
• Embedded Dual Watchdog
• Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 to +75°C
The ICP DAS M-6088-32 provides 32-channel PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Output, and can be used to develop powerful and cost-effective analog control systems. PWM is a powerful technique for controlling analog circuits that uses the Digital Output to generate a waveform with a variable duty cycle and frequency which can then be used to control an analog circuit in applications such as controlling the position or speed of motors, the brightness of lamps, or the speed of fans.
Either burst mode or continuous mode can be used for the PWM output depending on the application. When required, communication with the ICP DAS M-6088-32 can be programmed based on the Modbus RTU and the DCON protocol, with the added benefit that different addresses can be configured via hardware to allow for Modbus RTU communication.