EH2316-2G 16-Port Unmanaged Fast Ethernet Switch, with 14 Fast-Ethernet ports & 2 Gigabit uplinks
- 14 10/100 BASE-T(X) RJ45 ports
- 2 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) RJ45 ports
- Rugged IP30 housing
- Redundant DC power inputs
- Operation temperature from -10 to 60°C
- Packet Prioritization according to 802.1p
- Reverse Polarity Protection
The ATOP EH2316-2G is an entry level unmanaged fast Ethernet and gigabit switch with 14 10/100BASE-T(X) RJ45 and 2 10/100/1000BASE-T(X) ports, suitable and certified for EN/UL 60950/62368, CE and FCC. Its modern design makes the device installation possible on DIN-Rails with not much space available, or directly on the field.
The IP30 housing design protects the EH2316-2G to resistance towards dust, dirt and it also offers shock/drop/vibration that certified with IEC 60068-2 standard, with them it’s suitable for the toughest industrial applications even without the need of additional housing and feature a wide operating temperature range of -10°C to 60°C.