ODOT CN-8011 Modbus RTU I/O Network Adapter
• Function Code: 01 / 02 / 03 / 04 / 05 / 06 / 15 / 16
• Baud Rate: 2400~115200bps
• Station No. : 1~63 (Dial-code switch configuration), 64~247 (Software configuration)
• 240 Vrms Over-voltage Protection
• Jumper Selectable Voltage or Current Input
• 4 kV ESD Protection
• Dual Watchdog
• 3000 VDC Intra-module Isolation, Field to Logic
The ODOT CN-8011 Modbus RTU I/O Network Adapter supports Modbus RTU communication protocol and function code 01/02/03/04/05/06/15/16/23, and can monitor I/O modules communication status in real time.
This modular remote I/O system conform with to the EIA-RS-485 communication standard. RS-485 network was specially developed for industrial applications to transmit and receive data at high rates over long distances.
The ODOT CN-8011 Modbus RTU I/O network adapter offers the flexibility to expand the I/O count of any existing or new automation or control system.
There are a vast array of I/O modules that can monitor and control process signals such as volts, mA and temperature , or switches and digital signals; which makes the ODOT CN-8011 I/O system easy to integrate with SCADA, PLC, PAC and PC based software systems for a wide range of industrial automation, measurement and process control applications.