M-7019Z-G/S 10-ch Universal AI Module
• Individual Channel Configuration
• Open Thermocouple Detection
• Temperature Output Consistency
• Stable Temperature Output in the Field
• 240 Vrms Over-voltage Protection
• Jumper Selectable Voltage or Current Input
• 4 kV ESD Protection
• Dual Watchdog
• 3000 VDC Intra-module Isolation, Field to Logic
The ICP DAS M-7019Z is a 10-channel universal analog input module with an RS-485 interface that is a specially designed for extremely accurate thermocouple measurement and features automatic cold-junction compensation for each channel to ensure temperature output consistency and stable temperature output in the field. The innovative design of the enhanced model ensures that thermocouple measurement is more accurate than with the earlier design.
Besides the thermocouple inputs, the ICP DAS M-7019Z also supports voltage and current inputs. The voltage input range can be form +/-15 mV to +/-10 V, and the current input range can be either 4 ~ 20 mA, 0 ~ 20 mA, or +/- 20 mA. Up to 10 analog inputs of different types can be connected to a single module. Over-voltage protection of up to 240 Vrms is provided. The module also features per-channel open wire detection for thermocouple and 4 ~ 20 mA inputs.