I-7565M-HS High Speed USB to 2-port CAN Bus Converter
- Compatible with USB 2.0 (High Speed)
- Compatible with the ISO 11898-2 standard
- Support both CAN2.0A and CAN2.0B specifications
- No external power supply (powered by USB)
- Support CAN Bus message filter configuration
- Timestamp of CAN message with at least ±10us precision
- Watchdog inside
- Built-in dip-switch to select 120 ohm terminal resister for CAN Bus
- Support firmware update via USB
- Provide utility tool for users module setting and CAN Bus communication testing conveniently
- Provide API library for user program development
The ICP DAS I-7565M-HS is a high speed USB to CAN converter with two CAN channels. It improves the transformation speed of other I-7565 series, and allows receiving max. 15000 standard 2.0A CAN frames per second. The ICP DAS I-7565M-HS support CAN2.0A/2.0B protocol and different baud rates from 10 kbps to 1000 kbps. The important feature of I-7565M-HS is to support the user-defined baud rate function no matter what the baud rate is.
When connecting I-7565M-HS to PC, PC will load the relevant device driver automatically (hot plug & play). Therefore, users can make data collection and processing of CAN Bus network easier and quicker by applying I-7565M-HS. The application fields can be CAN Bus monitoring, building automation, remote data acquisition, environment control and monitoring, laboratory equipment & research, factory automation, etc. The following is the application structure for the USB to CAN module. The PC can be the CAN host, monitor or HMI to access/control the CAN devices through the CAN network by the I-7565M-HS Converter. The module let users to communicate with CAN devices easily from PC with USB interface.