GW-7243D DeviceNet Slave to Modbus TCP/RTU/ASCII Master Gateway
- Comply with DeviceNet specification Volume I/II, Release 2.0
- “Group 2 Only Server” DeviceNet subscriber
- On-line change baud rate and MAC ID of CAN
- MS.NS and IO Led indicators
- Support Offline Connection Set and Device Shutdown Message
- Explicit & I/O length: 240 bytes max.
- Connection supported:
- one “Explicit Connection”
- one “Polled Command/Response” connection
The ICP DAS GW-7243D offers the DeviceNet slave and Modbus master functions, and enables the DeviceNet master to access the Modbus slave devices. In the DeviceNet network, the module acts as a Group 2 Only Server device, and waits to build the connection with the DeviceNet master. In the Modbus network, the GW-7243D is a master device, and cyclically sends the commands to access the Modbus slave devices.
Both the Modbus TCP client and Modbus RTU/ASCII master interfaces of the ICP DAS GW-7243D can work simultaneously. This feature means that users are able to integrate different types of Modbus slave devices together into the DeviceNet network whether these devices are equipped with Ethernet, RS-232 or RS-485 communication interfaces. To simplify the use of the ICP DAS GW-7243D, a utility tool for configuration and EDS file production is provided.