I-2533CS CAN to Single-mode Fiber Bridge
- Fiber Type: SC ; Single mode ; 100 Base-FX
- Maximum transmission distance up to 30 km at any CAN baud rate
- NXP TJA1042 CAN transceiver
- 2500 Vrms isolation on the CAN side
- Supports both CAN 2.0A and CAN 2.0B
- Fully compatible with the ISO 11898-2 standard
- Rotary switch for CAN baud rate configuration
- Build-in switch for 120 Ω terminal resistor
- Removable terminal block, Mount easily on DIN-Rail
- Allows user-defined CAN baud rate
- Fiber broken line detection
- Utility tool for CAN message filter configuration
- The CAN port with the same Group ID can communicate with each other
The ICP DAS I-2533CS is a local CAN bridge used to establish a connection between two CAN bus system via single mode fiber optic transmission medium. In order to solve the problem between CAN and fiber transmission medium, the I-2533CS is specially designed for converting the electrical CAN bus signal to fiber optic cables.
The ICP DAS I-2533CS has three more important features including the transmission distance limitation of the CAN bus system will not affected due to the different CAN baud rate, which means that the total CAN bus working distance can be extended; the bus error on one CAN network will not affect the operation of another CAN network and the two CAN network can communication with each other by using different CAN baud rate for highly flexibility.