GW-7472 EtherNet/IP to Modbus RTU/TCP Gateway
- Powerful 32-bit MCU handles efficient network traffic
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x1
- (Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicators)
- Redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC jack
- Automatically RS-485 direction control
- Support ARP,TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, BOOTP and TFTP protocols
- Easy firmware update via Ethernet
- Removable terminal block connector
- Tiny form-factor and low power consumption
- RoHS compliant with Halogen-free
- Fire retardant materials (UL94-V0 Level)
The ICP DAS GW-7472 is an EtherNet/IP adapter to Modbus RTU Master and Modbus TCP Client Gateway that enables data-exchanging between the Modbus RTU Network, Modbus TCP Network, and the EtherNet/IP Network. This module reads the register data from the Modbus RTU slaves as well as Modbus TCP servers and publishes these data to the input register data of the EtherNet/IP scanner. The output data transmitted by the EtherNet/IP scanner are updated to the register data of Modbus RTU slaves/Modbus TCP servers via the ICP DAS GW-7472.
In order to save installation space, the ICP DAS GW-7472 comes in an amazing tiny form-factor that makes it easy to install anywhere, even directly attached to a serial device or embedded into a machine. The ICP DAS GW-7472 features a powerful 32-bit MCU to handle efficient network traffic and provides the IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) with a standard category 5 Ethernet cable. Through the ICP DAS NS-205PSE Poe switch, the GW-7472 can be powered via the Ethernet cable. Where there is no PoE switch on site, the ICP DAS GW-7472 is equipped with a DC power adaptor, also these two power interfaces are redundant; If one fails, the other will take over to supply the required power to the ICP DAS GW-7472 device.