EIP-2055 EtherNet/IP Module with isolated 8-ch DI & 8-ch DO
- Transfer protocol: EtherNet/IP
- Powerful 32-bit MCU handles efficient network traffic
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x 2 (Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicators)
- Support ARP,TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, BOOTP and TFTP protocols
- Easy firmware update via Ethernet
- Removable terminal block connector
- LED indicators to display the I/O status
- Built-in I/O
- DI/Counter: 8 Channels
- DO: 8 Channels
- Power-On Value
- Safe Value
- RoHS compliant
The ICP DAS EIP-2000 industrial remote I/O module series supports EtherNet/IP protocol. Users can seamlessly integrate these modules into the Ethernet network from the industrial floor to the enterprise. The ICP DAS EIP-2000 allows daisy chain connection which permits the flexibility in locating devices; eases installation and lowers infrastructure costs.
All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring. The isolation design protects the EIP-2000 against the harmful interference. The ICP DAS EIP-2055 is a remote digital I/O module with 8 inputs and 8 outputs. It is designed as an EtherNet/IP adapter which users to obtain the I/O status and the connection status of the EIP-2055 via the LEDs. In addition, software utility are available to easily configure and test the EIP-2000 modules via Ethernet.