EIP-2017 EtherNet/IP Module with isolated 8-ch DIFF / 16-ch SE Analog Input
- • Transfer protocol: EtherNet/IP
• Powerful 32-bit MCU handles efficient network traffic
• 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x 2 (Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicators)
• Support ARP,TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, BOOTP and TFTP protocols
• Easy firmware update via Ethernet
• Removable terminal block connector
• LED display to indicate the I/O status
• Analog Input
‣Differential: 8 Channels
‣Single ended: 16 Channels
• Internal resistors (125Ω) selectable in Differential mode
• RoHS compliant
The ICP DAS EIP-2000 industrial remote I/O module series supports EtherNet/IP protocol. Users can seamlessly integrate these modules into the Ethernet network from the industrial floor to the enterprise. The ICP DAS EIP-2000 allows daisy chain connection which permits the flexibility in locating devices; eases installation and lowers infrastructure costs.
All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring. The isolation design protects the EIP-2000 against the harmful interference. The ICP DAS EIP-2017 is an 8-ch differential and 16-ch single-ended analog input module. This module provides a jumper to switch between differential and single-ended mode and supports voltage and current input types. The accuracy of the measurement is less than 0.1% FSR. It is designed as an EtherNet/IP adapter which users to obtain the I/O status and the connection status of the ICP DAS EIP-2017 via the LEDs. In addition, software utility are available to easily configure and test the EIP-2000 modules via Ethernet.