EMG8508 8-Port Managed Gigabit EN50155 Switch with M12 connectors, 9~48 VDC power input
- 8 x 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) ports, M12 connector and 2 x 1000 SFP slots
- EN50155, EN50121-4, IEC60571, EN45545-2 & UL 61010-2-201 certified
- Redundant power input, DC or High Voltage DC
- Ruggedized IP67 aluminum enclosure
- UL 62368-1:2014, CE/FCC, NEMA TS-2 certified for traffic control
- 2x Relay outputs, 5-pin M12 A-Coding
- Profinet Conformance Class B compatible
- Security features based on IEC62443-4-2
- Operating temperature ranges from -40~75˚C
The ATOP EMG8508 IP67-rated Railway-compliant Ethernet switch is the best solution for providing high-speed Gigabit connectivity in bayside or carriage side Railway applications. Its rugged, aluminum enclosure can effectively protect the Switch core in any environment.e most demanding EMC environment. The ATOP EMG8508 fanless design and EMC Level 3 protection guarantee reliable operations within -40 ~+70°C, guaranteeing no packet is lost with all ports running full power and makes it suitable to be used for almost every application.
The 8-M12 Connectors Gigabit ports can supply up to 30W of PoE Power (802.3af or 802.3at) to your PoE device providing an overall maximum budget of 240W. This makes the EMG8508 an ideal solution for on-board or off-board surveillance by simplifying the wiring where it’s difficult, risky and expensive to introduce new element
The embedded redundant-power supply input provides a reliable and failure-proof safety mechanism to minimize down-times. The EMG8508 comes in either redundant Low-Voltage DC power input (12~57 VDC, 47~57 VDC for PoE models) or in redundant High Voltage DC power input (50~145 VDC). Each power module, including a Relay-output alarm, uses a S-coding M12 connector that makes EMG8508 ideal and simple for engineers setting up a Fault-Alarm System.