MSM-508FT-T 8-port Industrial Ethernet Layer 2 Managed Switch with 2-Fiber Port (Multi-mode, ST Connector)
• Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
• Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex back-pressure flow control
• Supports wide operating temperatures from -30 °C ~ +75 °C
• Built-in Cyber-Ring redundant technique
• Redundant Dual Power Inputs +12 VDC ~ +48 VDC
• Power failure alarm by relay output
• Modbus remote monitoring
• Supports Modbus OPC Server
• Store-and-forward architecture
• Frame buffer memory: 1 Mbit
• 2048 MAC addresses
• 3.2 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
• Multi-mode, ST Connector Fiber supports
• DIN-Rail Mounting or Wall Mounting
The ICP DAS MSM-508FT-T is an 8-port Industrial Ethernet Layer 2 Managed Switch with 2-Fiber Port that secures data transmission by using fiber optic transmission to provide immunity from EMI/RFI interference. It is perfect solution for applications where transmission must be protected from electrical exposure, surges, lightning or chemical corrosion.
Built-in ICP DAS Cyber-Ring technique that enable multiple switches to be placed into a redundant ring. Typically it detects and recovers from a fiber or copper link failure within approximately 20 ms V for the majority of applications a seamless process. Modbus/TCP, Modbus/RTU and OPC supported, SCADA application can monitor status of Ethernet and fiber port with Modbus or OPC protocol.
The ICP DAS MSM-508FT-T provides two power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to live DC power sources. If one of the power inputs fails, the other live source acts as a backup to automatically support the it’s power needs. The relay output feature can deliver warning signal during power or network link failure.