EIP-2060 EtherNet/IP Module with isolated 6-ch DI & 6-ch Relay Output
- Transfer protocol: EtherNet/IP
- Powerful 32-bit MCU handles efficient network traffic
- 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, RJ-45 x 2 (Auto-negotiating, auto MDI/MDIX, LED Indicators)
- Support ARP,TCP, UDP, ICMP, DHCP, BOOTP and TFTP protocols
- Easy firmware update via Ethernet
- Removable terminal block connector
- LED indicators to display the I/O status
- Built-in I/O
- DI/Counter: 6 Channels
- Relay: 6 Channels
- Power-On Value
- Safe Value
- RoHS compliant
The ICP DAS EIP-2000 industrial remote I/O module series supports EtherNet/IP protocol. Users can seamlessly integrate these modules into the Ethernet network from the industrial floor to the enterprise. The ICP DAS EIP-2000 allows daisy chain connection which permits the flexibility in locating devices; eases installation and lowers infrastructure costs.
All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring. The isolation design protects the EIP-2000 against the harmful interference. The ICP DAS he EIP-2060 is a remote digital I/O module with 6 digital inputs and 6 relay output. It is designed as an EtherNet/IP adapter which users to obtain the I/O status and the connection status of the ICP DAS EIP-2060 via the LEDs. In addition, software utility are available to easily configure and test the EIP-2000 modules via Ethernet.