EH2305-1Fm 5-Port Unmanaged Fast Ethernet Switch with Multimode Fiber Optic, ST connector, 2 KM
- 10/100BaseT(X) (RJ45), 100BaseFX (ST connector)
- Local area transmit distance of 2 Km with Multi-mode Fiber connections
- 10/100M, Full/Half-Duplex, MDI/MDI-X auto-detection
- Broadcast storm protection
- Support IEEE 802.3/ 802.3u/ 802.3x
- Redundant DC power inputs
- Operating temperature ranges from -10~70˚C
- Rugged high-strength housing
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting ability
The ATOP EH2305-1Fm is a 5-port unmanaged fast Ethernet switch with 4 x 10/100TX & 1 x 10/100FX Multi-mode port with metal housing. This switch is specifically designed to work in the industrial environment, such as in hazardous locations that comply with CE, FCC, UL and RoHS standards. The EH2305 series protects itself from receiving too many broadcast packets. During normal use, broadcast packets will be forwarded to all ports except the source port.
However, it will discard broadcast or multicast packets if the number of those packets exceeds a threshold in a preset period of time. When the preset period expires (about 800ms), it will then resume receiving broadcast or multicast packets until the threshold is reached again. The ATOP EH2305 series provides two redundant power inputs that can be connected simultaneously to wide-range DC power sources. If one of the power inputs fail, the other live source can act as a backup to automatically provide power to the ATOP EH2305.