NS-206FC 4-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet with 2 fiber port Switch (Multi mode, ST connector) with plastic case
• Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
• Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex back-pressure flow control
• Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
• Store-and-forward architecture
• Supports operating temperatures from 0 ~ +70 °C
• Multi-mode, SC Connector Fiber supports
The ICP DAS NS-206FC is a 4-port unmanaged Ethernet with dual fiber port switch. Using fiber optics prevent noise from interfering with your system and supports high-speed (100 Mbps) and high-distance (up to 2 km) transmission. The NS-206FC provides a wide 10 to 30 VDC power range suitable for common power standards in industrial automation, without external power converters.