NSM-208G Unmanaged 8-port Industrial 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Switch with metal case
• Store-and-forward architecture
• Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex back-pressure flow control
• Supports +10 VDC ~ +30 VDC power input
• Each port supports 10/100 and 1000 Mbps speed auto negotiation
• 16 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
• Supports 9K Jumbo Frames for Speed 1000M
• Supports operating temperatures from -40 °C ~ +75 °C
• DIN-Rail Mounting or Wall Mounting
The ICP DAS NSM-208G has 8 Ethernet Switching ports that support 10/100/1000 Base-T, with a 10/100/1000M auto negotiation feature and auto MDI/MDI-X function. It can connect 8 workstations and automatically switches the transmission speed (10 Mbps or 100 Mbps or 1000 Mbps) for corresponding connections. The flow control mechanism is also negotiated and there is link/data rate LEDs for each port to aid troubleshooting. Port connectors are shielded RJ-45.
The ICP DAS NSM-208G is an ideal solution for bandwidth-hungry applications such as high resolution digital image transmission, video/audio file streaming/downloading, and server farm connectivity.