ECAT-2051 EtherCAT Slave I/O Module with Isolated 16-ch DI
- On the fly processing: EtherCAT
- Built-In digital I/O: Isolated 16 Digital Input
- Powerful MCU handles efficient network traffic
- 2 x RJ-45 bus interface
- Distance between Stations up to 100 m (100BASE-TX)
- Support daisy chain connection
- EtherCAT conformance test tool verified
- Removable terminal block connector
- ESD Protection 4 KV Contact for each channel
- LED indicators
The ICP DAS ECAT-2051 is equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and installed by daisy chain connection which permits the flexibility in devices installation and reduces infrastructure and operation costs. All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring.
The ICP DAS ECAT-2051 is built in isolated 16 digital inputs. Users can obtain the output status via the process data, when passed and verified by the conformance test tool, the eligible EtherCAT Master or configurator can simply manipulate and implement it.