CAN-Logger100 1-port CAN Bus Data Logger Device
- Compatible with CAN specification 2.0 parts A and B
- 2500 Vrms photocoupler isolation on the CAN side
- Full compatible with the ISO 11898-2 standard
- Supports CAN bus acceptance filter configuration
- Max. CAN data flow for a single channel is 15000 fps
- Programmable CAN bus baud rate from 10 kbps ~ 1Mbps
- USB 2.0 High Speed Compatibility
- Supports 4 to 32 GB SDHC type flash for saving CAN messages
- Built-in jumper for the 120 Ω terminal resistor of the CAN side
- Power by the USB port or CAN port
- 3 kV galvanic isolation for the CAN port
- Provides a configuration utility that can be used to transmit/receive CAN messages
The ICP DAS CAN-Logger100 is high-performance intelligent CAN bus data logger device with one CAN port that can help to make data collection and to process on a CAN bus network easier and quicker.
The powerful CPU of the CAN-Logger devices provide the accurately time-stamp for each CAN message and supports storage media like SD or SDHC type flash for saving these CAN messages that is useful to analysis and diagnostic the CAN Bus network. The CAN-Logger devices use the standard USB HID driver of the Windows system.