I-7232D CANopen Slave/Modbus RTU Master Gateway
- • NMT: Slave
- Error Control: Node Guarding protocol
- Node ID: Setting by CAN_MRU Utility Software or LSS Protocol
- PDO Modes: Event-triggered, remotely requested, cyclic and acyclic SYNC
- PDO Mapping: variable
- No of SDOs: 1 server, 0 client
- Emergency Message: Yes
- CANopen Version: DS-301 v4.02
- Device Profile: DSP-401 v2.1
- CiA DSP-305 V1.1
- Support max 10 Modbus RTU I/O series modules
- Provide friendly Utility for parameters configuration
- 7-segmemt LED to show Node ID, CAN baud rate and RS-485 baud rate
The ICP DAS I-7232D is a CANopen slave to Modbus RTU master gateway, and allows a CANopen master to have ability to access the Modbus slave devices. In the CANopen network, the I-7232D is a NMT slave, SDO server, PDO producer, and PDO consumer. From the view of the Modbus network, it is a Modbus RTU master which polls all the predefi ned data of the Modbus RTU slaves, and bypass the CANopen control commands to the Modbus slaves.
The ICP DAS I-7232D follows the CANopen specifi cation CiA-301 v4.02 and CiA-401 v2.1, and supplies many features of CANopen protocols, such as dynamic PDO, EMCY object, error output value, SYNC cyclic and acyclic. Like the I-7231D, the EDS file is also provided by the utility tool. Users can easily apply the ICP DAS I-7232D in the standard CANopen master with the EDS file.