AW5500C Industrial 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Access Point/Client/Bridge with Fast P2P
- Designed for IEEE802.11 b/g/n networks
- Web server/Utility configuration
- Upgrade via Management Utility or Web User Interface
- Support WPS(Wi-Fi protected setup)
- Support Wi-Fi Direct (Peer-to-Peer)
- Client Isolation
- Different operating modes & topology options
(WDS Bridge & AP Client)
- ETSI certified wireless equipment
The ATOP AW5500C is an ndustrial 802.11 bgn Wireless Access Point with 1 x Fast-Ethernet port that specifically designed to withstand harsh conditions typically found in the industry.
The ATOP AW5500C is also design thinking on your security, state of the art encryption as well as having the ability to create a virtual network among wireless clients; this level of communication between clients can be easily and intuitively controlled using this option, imposing restrictions on data and excluding malware at the same time.
The ATOP AW5500C embodies a strong wireless network manager that will surely deliver optimum performance in your network. The AW5500C supports “WPS & Wi-Fi Direct” technology that makes Wi-Fi usage to be an ease-of-use connectivity, and delivers an industry-wide peer-to-peer solution based on broadly deployed Wi-Fi technologies.