EHG7305-4PoE 5-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switch with 4 PoE
- EHG7305 series support maximum 5 x 10/100/1000 Base-T(X) RJ45 ports, 1 x 100/1000 Base-F(x) SFP port
- Up to 4 802.3af or 802.3at compliant PoE ports
- Support 10K Jumbo frames
- Supports 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet for power savings
- Failed power input alarm contact
- Operating temperature ranges from -40~70˚C
- Certified by CE/FCC UL 61010-2-201 and UL C1D2/ATEX Zone 2
- EN50155 & EN50121-4 certified for Railway & Trackside applications
- Rugged high-strength housing
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting ability
The ATOP EHG7305 is a 5 Port PoE Unmanaged Gigabit Ethernet Switches designed to work in mission critical environments such as mining and heavy industry. The EHG7305 support maximum 5 x 10/100/1000 Base-T(X) RJ45 ports, 1 x 100/1000 Base-F(x) SFP port
With its high performance and non-blocking switching capacity, the ATOP EHG7305 is able to fulfill the increasing demand in industrial networking. Its PoE capability of 30W per port up to four ports simplifies the wiring in complex fields, where every cable is an added cost.
The equipped terminal block provide dual redundant power inputs with Reverse Polarity Protection and relay output which allows field engineers to build up a fault alarm system. Its IP30 housing protection, wide operating temperature of -40 to 70°C and DIN-Rail mounting capacities are liable to do most industrial field applications.