USB-2064-16 USB I/O Module with 16-ch Power Relay Output
• Safety functionality when communication failed
• Wide operating temperature range
• USB Bus Powered
• Plug-and-Play without driver
• Lockable USB cable
• USB 1.1/2.0 Full-Speed (12 Mbps)
• Support firmware update via USB
• PWR/RUN/ERR LED indicators
• Built-in dual watchdog (hardware/software)
• Provide API library (VC/VB/BCB/.NET)
The ICP DAS USB-2064-16 provides an easy USB plug-and-play operation with accurate measurement for all kinds of industrial automation applications. Compared with the traditional PC-based card like PCI, and ISA cards, users can achieve data acquisition easier and quicker via USB-2064-16 I/O module.
The ICP DAS USB-2064-16 is a full-speed USB I/O device with 16-ch power relay output module, and provides a power rated relay with 3A maximum current contact rating for switching. In addition, the USB-2064-16 also offers 8 LED indicators that can be used to monitor the status of the relay output. Dual watchdog function that provided with configurable power-on and safe values ensures the device operates continuously, even in harsh environments.
Users can configure and test USB-2064-16 directly and easily without any coding via the ICP DAS USB I/O utility. A user-friendly API library is available for users to quickly develop their (VB/C++/C#.NET/VB.NET) applications.