SG-3784M 4-channel DC Current Input / PWM Output Signal Conditioner
- 4-channel 4 ~ 20mA Current Input to 4-channel PWM Output
- Accuracy: ±0.1% of Full Range
- Easy PWM Frequency configuration
- 4kV ESD and EFT Protection
- 2.7-inch LCD simultaneously displays PWM signal duty ratio and frequency
- 4-button easy configuration of PWM signal
The duty cycle, 0% to 100%, of the PWM output is a linear transformation of the 4 to 20mA current input. The frequency of the PWM signal can be in the range 600Hz to 800Hz and it can be adjusted by buttons.
The ICP DAS SG-3784M includes a monochrome graphic LCD display which shows the duty cycle and frequency of the 4-channel PWM output signals. 4 kV ESD and 4 kV EFT protection are also provided to enhance noise protection capabilities in industrial environments.
- Heating system in buildings
- Ventilation system
- Controlling servo-assisted diaphragm valve