tSG-3781B 1-channel 4 ~ 20 mA Current Input / PWM Output Signal Conditioner (setting buttons are located at the bottom side)
- Convert 1-channel 4 ~ 20mA Current Input to 1-channel PWM Output
- PWM output duty ratio converted by 4 ~ 20 mA Input
- PWM output frequency configured via push buttons
- LCD displays the PWM output duty ratio and frequency
- 4kV ESD and EFT Protection
The ICP DAS tSG-3781B is a single-channel DC current input signal conditioning module that converts 4~20mA current input to PWM output. The PWM output has a duty cycle of 0%~100% and performs a linear conversion of the 4~20mA current input. The PWM output frequency is adjustable from 600Hz to 800Hz via push buttons.
The tSG-3781B includes a monochrome LCD display that shows the duty cycle and frequency of the PWM output signal. The 4 kV ESD and 4 kV EFT protection are also provided to enhance noise protection capabilities in industrial environments.
- Heating system in buildings
- Ventilation system
- Controlling servo-assisted diaphragm valve