PFN-2060 PROFINET I/O Module (Isolated 6-ch DI & 6-ch Relay Output)
- Protocol: PROFINET IO Device
- PROFINET Conformance Class B and RT Class 1
- Cyclic Time: 1ms (min)
- Generic GSDML File Provided (Version 2.25)
- Support Power-ON Value & Safe Value
- DI ON/OFF voltage level: +10 ~ +50 VDC / +4VDC max.
- 4 kV Contact ESD protection for any terminal
- Wide range of power input (+10 to +30 VDC)
- Operating temperature (-25 to 75°C)
PROFINET is an open Industrial Ethernet standard developed by the PROFIBUS Organization (PI). Based on Ethernet versatility, PROFINET make vertical integration of field level with Enterprise level easily. PROFINET is automation in real time, so it can cover all requirements of the Automation Industry. PROFINET is fit for factory automation, process automation, safety applications and motion control applications, etc. PROFINET allows existing field bus systems such as PROFIBUS DP, PROFIBUS PA, AS-Interface, INTERBUS and DeviceNet to be integrated without changes to existing field devices. It means the investments of field devices and applications are all protected.
The ICP DAS PFN-2060 is specially designed for PROFINET IO devices, equipped with 6-channel isolated digital inputs and 6-channel relay outputs. Users can access and configure the PFN-2060 by using the GSDML file in any PROFINET Engineering tool.