I-7580 PROFINET to RS-232/422/485 Converter
- Protocol: PROFINET IO Device
- PROFINET Conformance Class B and RT Class 1
- Cyclic Time: 1ms (min)
- Generic GSDML File Provided (Version 2.25)
- Max length of input/output data is 512/512 Bytes
- Provide LED indicators
- 4 kV Contact ESD protection for any terminal
- Wide range of power input (+10 to +30 VDC)
- Operating temperature (-25 to 75°C)
PROFINET is an open Industrial Ethernet standard developed by the PROFIBUS Organization (PI). Based on Ethernet versatility, PROFINET make vertical integration of field level with Enterprise level easily. PROFINET is automation in real time, so it can cover all requirements of the Automation Industry. PROFINET is fit for factory automation, process automation, safety applications and motion control applications, etc. PROFINET allows existing field bus systems such as PROFIBUS DP, PROFIBUS PA, AS-Interface, INTERBUS and DeviceNet to be integrated without changes to existing field devices. It means the investments of field devices and applications are all protected.
The ICP DAS I-7580 is a PROFINET IO device with RT functionality that supports RS-232, RS-422 and RS-485 serial interfaces. Users can choose one of these serial communication interfaces to apply. The I-7580 allow users to connect serial devices to a PROFINET network including serial remote I/O devices, sensors, actuators, HMI, barcode readers and RFID etc.