GW-7662 PROFINET to Modbus RTU/ASCII Gateway
- Protocol: PROFINET IO Device
- PROFINET Conformance Class B and RT Class 1
- Cyclic Time: 1ms (min)
- Generic GSDML File Provided (Version 2.25)
- Max length of input/output data is 512/512 Bytes
- Support Modbus Master and Slave mode
- Support Modbus RTU and ASCII format
- Support several kinds of baud rate for COM1 from 1.2 to 460.8 kbps
- Provide LED indicators
- 4 kV Contact ESD protection for any terminal
- Wide range of power input (+10 to +30 VDC)
- Operating temperature (-25 to 75°C)
PROFINET is an open Industrial Ethernet standard developed by the PROFIBUS Organization (PI). Based on Ethernet versatility, PROFINET make vertical integration of field level with Enterprise level easily. PROFINET is automation in real time, so it can cover all requirements of the Automation Industry. PROFINET is fit for factory automation, process automation, safety applications and motion control applications, etc. PROFINET allows existing field bus systems such as PROFIBUS DP, PROFIBUS PA, AS-Interface, INTERBUS and DeviceNet to be integrated without changes to existing field devices. It means the investments of field devices and applications are all protected.
The ICP DAS GW-7662 is specially designed for PROFINET IO device, the GW-7662 allows PROFINET controller to access Modbus RTU/ASCII devices such as PLCs, sensors, M-7000 series serial I/O modules. There’s also a utility software available for users to configure the ICP DAS GW-7662. The ICP DAS GW-7662 is ideal for application including industrial automation, factory automation and process automation and control.