PFN-2024 PROFINET I/O Module (4-channel Isolated Analog Output Module)
- Protocol: PROFINET IO Device
- PROFINET Conformance Class B and RT Class 1
- Cyclic Time: 1ms (min)
- Generic GSDML File Provided (Version 2.25)
- 16-bits resolution DAC
- Output Range: 0~20mA, 4~20mA, 0~10V, +/-10V, 0~5V, +/-5V
- 4 kV Contact ESD protection for any terminal
- Wide range of power input (+10 to +30 VDC)
- Operating temperature (-25 to 75°C)
PROFINET is an open Industrial Ethernet standard developed by the PROFIBUS Organization (PI). Based on Ethernet versatility, PROFINET make vertical integration of field level with Enterprise level easily. PROFINET is automation in real time, so it can cover all requirements of the Automation Industry. PROFINET is fit for factory automation, process automation, safety applications and motion control applications, etc. PROFINET allows existing field bus systems such as PROFIBUS DP, PROFIBUS PA, AS-Interface, INTERBUS and DeviceNet to be integrated without changes to existing field devices. It means the investments of field devices and applications are all protected.
The ICP DAS PFN-2024 is specially designed for PROFINET IO devices, equipped with 4-channel isolated analog output (i.e. voltage and current input types). The PFN-2024 provides ±4kV ESD protection contacting for all terminals. Users can access and configure the PFN-2024 by using the GSDML file in any PROFINET Engineering tool.