PET-7H24M Ethernet High Speed DAQ Module with 4 x AI, 2 x AO, 3 x DI, 4 x DO, 1 x Encoder & PoE
- 4 differential Analog Input Channels (24-bit Resolution)
- 24-bit ADC with Built-in Sinc3 Filter
- Supports Real Sample and Hold
- Sample Rate up to 128 kS/s
- 2 x AO, 4 x DO, 3 x DI & 1 x Encoder Channels
- Continuous & N Data Sample Data Transmission Mode
- A/D Trigger Mode
- Built-In 10/100BASE-T Auto-negotiating, Auto MDI/MDI-X Ethernet Port
The ICP DAS PET-7H24M is a high speed data acquisition devices with a built-in Ethernet communication port for data transfer over a network, and includes 4 high-speed 24-bit differential Analog input channels (128 kHz sample and hold for all 4 channels), 2 Analog Output channels, 3 Digital Input channels, 4 Digital Output channels and 1 Encoder Input channel.
The PET-7H24M module provides a programmable input range on all analog channels, and the Digital Output can be set to output with short-circuit and over load protection. The single Encoder Input channel can be configured as Quadrant, Pulse/Direction or CW/CCW input mode. The ICP DAS PET-7H24M also provides 4 kV ESD protection as well as 2500 VDC intra-module isolation. In addition, the 24-bit ADC includes built-in Sinc3 filtering to adjust the appropriate sampling rate and filter out modulator and signal noise. The PET-7H24M is not only suitable for a wide range of mobile/portable measurement applications, but also for precision signal measurement.