iNS-306 6-port 10/100 Mbps PoE(PSE) IoT Switch
• Up to 30 watts per PoE port at 24 ~ 57 VDC Power Input
• Ethernet Bypass for Port 5 & Port 6
• Power input 12 ~ 57 VDC wide range redundant power inputs
• RTC (Real Time Clock)
• Web GUI configuration and management
• Optional DIN-Rail Mounting or Wall Mounting
The ICP DAS iNS-306 is a 6-Port IoT switch that support Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) function on port 1 to 4. The switch is classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, the ICP DAS iNS-306 switch enables centralisation of the power supply; providing up to 30 Watts.
The iNS-306 PoE switch can be used to power IEEE 802.3af/at standard devices (PD). This IIoT switch support simple and friendly user interface (UI) which allow the user to manage the power supply status of the PoE device via the web page remotely.
It also supports power scheduling function, which means the IIoT switch will automatically turn off when it is not needed; saving energy.