EH7512-4G-4SFP 12-Port Managed Ethernet Switch with 4 Combo Gigabit Uplink Ports
- Up to 8 10/100 BASE-T(X) ports and 4 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X)Combo ports
- Up to 8 802.3af compliant
- ERPS Ring (recovery time < 20ms @ 40 switches), STP/RSTP for network redundancy
- Remote management over Web browser, Telnet console, serial console, & Windows Utility
- CE/FCC/UL and NEMA TS-2 for Traffic control applications certified
- Profinet CC-B v2.33 certified and GSDML file provided
- Security features based on IEC62443-4-2
- Operating temperature ranges from -20~70˚C
- Rugged high-strength housing
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting ability
The ATOP EH7512 series is a highly reliable and fault-tolerant Industrial Managed Ethernet Switch. It equips up to 8 10/100BASE-T(X) RJ-45 ports and up to four 10/100/1000BASE-T(X)/FX RJ-45 and SFP ports. With its high performance switching capacity, the ATOP EH7512 series provides network redundant self-recovery mechanism is less than 20ms on full load which allows you to scheme a reliable Ethernet network by building a redundant ring topology as your back-up solution
With a Multi-functional web dashboard, the ATOP EH7512 series offers intelligent features such as Quality of service (QoS), Virtual LAN (VLAN), IGMP, Port mirroring and security. To prevent network intrusions, it is necessary to have a good accessing control mechanism that can identify, authenticate and authorize users. The EH7512 support user account, password policy, and authentication interface managements functions that comply with IEC62443 standard.
The ATOP EH7512 series is designed for Industrial rugged applications. It equips a 5-pins terminal block to provide dual redundant power inputs with Reverse Polarity Protection and two sets of relay which allows field engineers to build up a stand-alone fault alarm system. Its IP30 housing protection, wide operating temperature of -20 to 70°C and DIN-Rail mounting capacities are liable to do most industrial filed applications.
Being Profinet CC-B v2.33 certified, this switch series are Automation and IoT ready. Profinet allows wired and wireless combinations for an array of connectivity options, providing a more effective backbone for your automation operations.