I-7510P-G Three Way 5 kV Isolated RS-485 Repeater
• Automatic RS-485 Direction Control
• Transmission Speed of up to 115200 bps
• ESD Protection for RS-485 Data Line
• 3-way 5000 VDC (IEC 60664-1 section 184.108.40.206.1) Isolation Protection
• Operating Temperatures, -25 °C ~ +75 °C
• Power Input, +10 ~ +30 VDC
• DIN-Rail Mounting
The ICP DAS I-7510P provides 3-way optical isolation between one piece of RS-485 power side equipment and the rest of the system. It can also be used as a repeater to extend the transmission of an existing network. Additionally, an RS-485 system can be expanded beyond the 256 node limitation imposed by the standard. It can also be used to convert a 2-wire RS-485 signal, and vice versa.
The I-7510P is exactly the same as the ICP DAS I-7510, except for the isolation side. The isolation side of the I-7510 is located in the input interface circuit, but the isolation side of the I-7510P is located in the input and output interface circuit. In other words, the ICP DAS I-7510P is a 3-way isolation repeater module.