tM-7510U Tiny Isolated RS-485 Repeater
• 2-way 2500 VDC Isolation Protection
• ESD Protection for RS-485 Data Line
• Power Input, +10 ~ +30 VDC
• Low power consumption
• Long-cable application
• Power and data flow indicator for troubleshooting
• Easy-to-use rotary switch for baud rate setting, 1200 ~ 115200 bps
• Operating Temperatures, -25°C ~ +75 °C
• Tiny packaging fits on your DIN-Rail Mounting
The ICP DAS tM-7510U repeater simply amplifies, or boosts, existing RS-485 signals to enable them to cover longer distances. It extends the communication distance by 4000 ft. (1200 m) or increases the maximum number of bus nodes. The module provides 2500 VDC of isolation allowing you to separate and protect critical segments of the system from the rest of the RS- 485 network.
The tM-7510U has two modes of baud rate setting, a Self-Tuner mode and Fixed baud rate mode. The Self-Tuner mode can support multiple baud rate and multiple data format. The Self-Tuner design is exactly the same as I-7510 series. The Fixed baud rate mode offers a better quality for data transmission over long or electrically noisy environments.