I-7510A Isolated RS-422/485 Repeater/Converter
• Automatic RS-485 Direction Control
• Transmission Speed of up to 115200 bps
• Operating Temperatures, -25 °C ~ +75 °C
• 2-way 3000 VDC Isolation Protection for I-7510/I-7510A
• ESD Protection for RS-485 Data Line
• Power Input, +10 ~ +30 VDC
• DIN-Rail Mounting
The ICP DAS I-7510A provides 2-way optical isolation between one piece of RS-422/RS-485 equipment and the rest of the system. It can also be used as a repeater to extend the transmission of an existing network. Additionally, an RS-485 system can be expanded beyond the 256 node limitation imposed by the standard. It can also be used to convert a four-wire RS-422 signal into a 2-wire RS-485 signal, and vice versa.
The ICP DAS I-7510AR is exactly the same as the I-7510A, except for the isolation side. The isolation side of the I-7510A is located in the input interface circuit, but the isolation side of the I-7510AR is located in the input and output interface circuit. In other words the I-7510AR is a 3-way isolation repeater module.