EZR5231 4-ch Analog Input Ethernet IO Controller
- 4-ch Analog input, Ethernet-based smart I/O
- Built-in with SUNIX High-Performance Ethernet-IO controller
- Built-in dual 10/100 Ethernet ports for Ethernet cascading capability
- IP setting not required, enabling convenient and quick deployment configuration
- Supports daisy chain network topology for flexible and quick I/O expansion
- Automatic device enumeration mechanism facilitates terminal device networking
- Hardware may be wall or rail (DIN) mounted
The SUNIX EZR5231 utilises the SUNIX EAZInet networking technology to quickly expand four analog input signals via Ethernet, allowing users to conveniently implement automation, swiftly incorporate the Internet of Things into their businesses, and raise their competitiveness.
The SUNIX EZR5231 does not require IP setting and supports full network topology, which substantially lightens the burden of network planning and management, shortens the hardware deployment process, and enables subsequent expansions to be executed more flexibly.