EHG7604 4-Port Managed Gigabit Layer-3 Switch
- Up to 4 x 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) RJ45 ports or 1000 BASE-X SFP slots
- Powerful Layer-3 Switching, supporting IPv4 Static, RIPv1/v2 and OSPFv2
- Layer-2 Redundancy, with ERPS, RSTP, STP, MRP (Client) and more
- Profinet CC-B conformance
- IEEE 1588v2 Precision Time Protocol HW-based End-to-End Transparent clock
- Operating temperature ranges from -20~70˚C
- EN50155 / EN50121-4 certified for Railway applications
- CE/FCC/UL and NEMA TS-2 Certified for Traffic Control Applications
- Rugged high-strength housing
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting ability
The ATOP EHG7604 series is an Industrial Grade Layer-3 Managed Gigabit Ethernet switch. Designed to provide a highly reliable, fault-tolerant, extremely fast network connection in a harsh environment, EHG7604 series equips two terminal blocks to provide dual redundant power inputs with Reverse Polarity Protection and allows field engineers to build up a stand-alone fault alarm system. EHG7604 are UL, CE, FCC and NEMA TS-2 certified; ideal for Traffic Control applications.
Within its compact DIN-Rail housing design, the ATOP EHG7604 series allows you to choose between different port combinations: 10/100/1000 BASE-T(X) RJ45 port, 1000 BASE-X SFP port and IEEE 802.3af.
This is the right choice if you want to set up a Reliable network environment with its intelligent features and keep equipment connected all the time, even in case of temporary network breakdowns through RSTP, ERPS Rings and MRP (client) redundancy. And that’s not all. Designed specifically for Automation, it is Profinet CC-B, MAC-based Black List/White List, IEEE 802.1x, RADIUS, TACACS+ and keep your network safe.
The NEMA TS-2 Certification makes the ATOP EHG7604 series the perfect choice for Smart City and Traffic Control applications.