EHG7620-4SFP-410GSFP 20-Port Managed Gigabit Layer-3 Switch with 12 RJ45, 4 SFP & 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP uplink ports
- Up to 16 10/100/1000 RJ45 ports or 100/1000 BASE-X SFP slots, plus 4 dedicated 1/10G Uplink SFP slots
- Powerful Layer-3 Switching, supporting IPv4 Static, RIPv1/v2 and OSPFv2
- Redundancy through ITU-T G.8032 ERPS Ring, RSTP, STP, MRP (Client), compatible rings & compatible chains
- UL 62368-1:2014, CE/FCC, NEMA TS-2 certified for traffic control
- Operating temperature ranges from -40~70˚C
- Rugged high-strength housing
- DIN-Rail or wall mounting ability
The ATOP EHG7620 series offers several different making it a very flexible product based on your specific needs for Layer-3 Switching. No matter if the version, this device offers up to 16 Gigabit ports and 4 x 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP uplinks making it a cost-effective, reliable industrial solution where high-throughput and high-reliability is fundamental.
The EHG7612 is EN61000-6-2, EN61000-6-4, IEC/EN/UL62368-1:2014 and FCC certified certified and is designed to withstand the harshest environments and the most demanding EMC environment. Its fanless design and EMC Level 3 protection guarantee reliable operations within -40 and +70°C, guaranteeing no packet is lost with all ports running full power and makes it suitable to be used for almost every application.
With its high performance, the ATOP EHG7620 series provides network redundant self-recovery mechanism is less than 20ms on full load that enables the user to build a reliable network through almost any redundant ring topology. It supports ITU-T G.8032 ERPS Ring, IEEE802.1D-2004 RSTP, STP, MSTP, MRP (Client), iA-Ring, iA-Chain and many compatible rings protocols for network redundancy. With a Multi-functional web dashboard, its offers intelligent features such as QoS, VLAN, IGMP, Port mirroring and security.
The NEMA TS-2 Certification makes the ATOP EHG7620 series the perfect choice for Smart City and Traffic Control applications.