ECAT-2045-32 EtherCAT Slave I/O Module with Isolated 32-ch DO
- On the fly processing: EtherCAT
- 2 x RJ-45 bus interface
- Distance between Stations up to 100 m (100BASE-TX)
- Support daisy chain connection
- Built-In 32 digital outputs
- ESD Protection 4 KV Contact for each channel
- EtherCAT conformance test tool verified
- Removable terminal block connector
- LED indicators for the output status
The ICP DAS ECAT-2000 is equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and installed by daisy chain connection which permits the flexibility in devices installation and reduces infrastructure and operation costs. All the modules can be deployed in the network topology such as star, line or ring. The isolation input and output design protects the ECAT-2000 against the harmful interference and environment.
The ICP DAS ECAT-2045-32 is built in isolated 32 digital outputs. Users can obtain the input and output status not only via the process data but also from its LED indicators. It has passed and verified by the conformance test tool, therefore eligible EtherCAT Master or configurator can manipulate it simply and implement your various applications easily.