ECAT-2012H EtherCAT Slave I/O Module with 16-bit, 16-ch/8-ch AI
- On the fly processing: EtherCAT
- Built-in Analog Input: 16-bit 8-/16-ch
- Powerful MCU handles efficient network traffic
- 2 x RJ-45 bus interface
- Distance between Stations up to 100 m (100BASE-TX)
- Support daisy chain connection
- EtherCAT conformance test tool verified
- Removable terminal block connector
- LED indicators
The ICP DAS ECAT-2000 is equipped with the EtherCAT protocol and installed by daisy chain connection which permits the flexibility in devices installation and reduces infrastructure and operation costs. All the modules can be deployed in the network topologies such as star, line or ring.
The ICP DAS ECAT-2012H is built in 16-bit, 8-ch differential inputs or 16-ch single-ended inputs. Users can obtain the input status via the process data, when passed and verified by the conformance test tool, the eligible EtherCAT Master or configurator can simply manipulate and implement it.