WISE-7167 Intelligent I/O Module with 8-ch Power Relay
• Runs on browsers, no extra software tool is required.
• No more programming, Web pages provided for control logic editing.
• IF-THEN-ELSE logic rules execution ability.
• Built-in I/O (DO: 8-channels Power Relay).
• Support I/O channel monitoring/control, Timer.
• Support non-SSL Email sending and CGI Command sending operations.
• Modbus TCP Protocol for SCADA System Integration.
• IEEE 802.3af-compliant Power over Ethernet (PoE).
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that function as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers without any programming. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the effort and cost spent on system development.
The ICP DAS WISE-7167 follows IEEE 802.3af-compliant (classification, Class 1) Power over Ethernet (PoE) specification. It provides power from PoE enabled network by Ethernet pairs (Category 5 Ethernet cable). This feature provides greater flexibility and higher efficiency therefore simplifying systems design, saving space, reducing cables and eliminating the requirement for dedicated electrical outlets. Meanwhile, in case under a non-PoE environment, WISE-7167 can be powered from auxiliary power sources such as AC adapters or battery. This multi-function module ICP DAS WISE-7167 supports Modbus/TCP protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA software. It features 8-channel power relay outputs. Each power relay supports contact rating as 5 A @ 250 VAC or 5 A @ 30 VDC.