WISE-5801 Intelligent User-defined I/O & Data Log Module with SMS Function for Modbus RTU or DCON Devices
• Runs on browsers, no extra software tool is required.
• No more programming, Web pages provided for control logic editing.
• IF-THEN-ELSE logic rules execution ability.
• Support XW-Board.
• Support M-7000 Remote I/O Modules (Up to 16) or Modbus RTU Slave Devices (Up to 10).
• Support I/O channel monitoring/control, Timer, Schedule, Recipe operations.
• Support non-SSL Email sending, CGI Command sending operations.
• Data logger and data files send back function supported.
• Modbus RTU Protocol for SCADA Software Seamless Integration.
• Support SMS (GSM: Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz).
WISE (Web Inside, Smart Engine) is a product series developed by ICP DAS that function as control units for use in remote logic control and monitoring in various industrial applications. WISE offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement IF-THEN-ELSE control logic on controllers without any programming. With its powerful and easy-to-use features, it will minimize the learning curve, shorten time to market and dramatically reduce the effort and cost spent on system development.
The ICP DAS WISE-5801 supports an I/O expansion bus to implement various I/O functions such as D/I, D/O, A/D and D/A via the XW-Boards. In addition, it also support Modbus RTU protocol to make seamless integration with SCADA software.
The WISE-5801 also features SMS sending function for alarm report and SMS command receiving function. In addition, ICP DAS WISE-5801 is equipped with data logger function with microSD card that records I/O channel value by event trigger or regular time period. The data files can be sent back to the control center for further administration management or data analysis by Email or FTP.