USB-2068-18 USB I/O Module with 10-ch DI & 8-ch Relay Output
• Dry Contact and Wet Contact Selectable via Wire Connections
• All Digital Input Channels can used as 32-bit Counters
• Form C Relay Output
• 8kV ESD protection
• 3000 VDC Intra-Module isolation
• USB 1.1/2.0 Full-Speed (12 Mbps)
• Plug-and-Play without driver
• Lockable USB cable
• Support firmware update via USB
• PWR/RUN/ERR LED indicators
• Built-in dual watchdog (hardware/software)
• Provide API library (VC/VB/BCB/.NET)
The ICP DAS USB-2068-18 provides an easy USB plug-and-play operation with accurate measurement for all kinds of industrial automation applications. Compared with the traditional PC-based card like PCI, and ISA cards, users can achieve data acquisition easier and quicker via USB-2068-18 I/O module.
The ICP DAS USB-2068-18 is a full-speed USB device that is equipped with 8-channel Form C relay output and 10-channel digital input module with the USB interface. All digital input channels can be used as 16-bit counters. In addition, the digital input channels can be selected as sink/source type or dry/wet contact via wire connections.
Users can configure and test USB-2068-18 directly and easily without any coding via the ICP DAS USB I/O utility. A user-friendly API library is available for users to quickly develop their (VB/C++/C#.NET/VB.NET) applications.