USB-2045-32 USB I/O Module with 32-ch DO & Overload Protection
• Short Circuit, Overload and Over-voltage Protection
• Configurable Power-on Value Settings
• Safety functionality when communication failed
• 3000 VDC Intra-Module isolation
• USB 1.1/2.0 Full-Speed (12 Mbps)
• Plug-and-Play without driver
• Lockable USB cable
• Support firmware update via USB
• PWR/RUN/ERR LED indicators
• Built-in dual watchdog (hardware/software)
• Provide API library (VC/VB/BCB/.NET)
The ICP DAS USB-2045-32 provides an easy USB plug-and-play operation with accurate measurement for all kinds of industrial automation applications. Compared with the traditional PC-based card like PCI, PC/104 and ISA cards, users can achieve data acquisition easier and quicker via USB-2045-32 I/O module.
The ICP DAS USB-2045-32 is a full-speed USB device with 32 digital output channels module, and offers features for industrial control and manufacturing test applications such as factory automation or embedded machine control. The USB-2045-32 supports source type output and equips with short circuit protection with options to enable both power-on and safety value. The 32 LED indicators can be used to monitor the status of the digital output channels. The 4 kV ESD protection, 4 kV EFT protection, 3 kV surge protection for power input and 3750 VDC Intra-module isolation comes as standard.
Users can configure and test USB-2045-32 directly and easily without any coding via the ICP DAS USB I/O utility. A user-friendly API library is available for users to quickly develop their (VB/C++/C#.NET/VB.NET) applications.