TG462-LQE-1W Industrial 4G Edge Gateway with 2.4G WIFI, 4-RS-232, 3-RS-485, 1-I2C, 1-TTL, 8-AI, 4-DI, 4-Relay & 5-Power Output
- High-performance ARM-based CPU
- Equipped with 4-RS-232, 3-RS-485, 4-DI, 8-ADC, 4-Relay, 5-Power Output, 1-I2C, 1-TTL & USB port
- OpenWrt based Linux OS
- Support 4G Network
- Supports up to 1GB flash
- 1-Micro SD card supports up to 32GB data & program storage
- Support MQTT, Modbus RTU/TCP protocols
- Wide operating voltage: 5-35VDC
- Operating temperature: -35°C~+75°C
The Bivocom TG462 Industrial cellular Edge Gateways are designed for connecting diverse types of field sensors and equipment to the cloud via LTE/3G cellular network, which makes it suitable for industrial IoT and M2M applications that require secure and rugged LTE connectivity in remote application with harsh environment such as water & waste water, oil & gas, industry 4.0, smart city and vending machines.
The TG462 industrial 4G IoT Edge gateway is equipped with 256MB RAM, 1G Flash, 2.4G WIFI, 1-WAN, 1-LAN, 1-USB, 4-RS232, 3-RS485, 1-I2C, 1-TTL, 8-AI(4-20mA), 4-DI(0-30V), 4-Relay and 5-Power Output and 1-TF card slot for data storage. With high-performance 32-bit ARM-based CPU and Modbus RTU/TCP, MQTT, TCP/IP protocols support, makes the Bivocom TG462 the ideal solution for a vast range of industrial applications. This gateway is designed based on Openwrt which allow developers to use their own application based on Python or LUA with the TG462.