PMC-5231M-3GWA IIoT Power Meter Concentrator (Support 3G Communication)
- Runs on browsers, no extra software tool is required.
- No more programming, Web pages provided for control logic editing.
- Support at most “24 ICP DAS Modbus Power Meter modules + 8 Modbus I/O modules” (Max. total of 16 TCP type modules)
- COM3 and COM4 interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus RTU modules (include Power Meter & I/O Module) individually.
- LAN interface can connect to Max. 16 Modbus TCP modules (include Power Meter & I/O Module).
- Support at most 4 ICP DAS PM-4324 series Power Meters.
- Display real-time or historical power data by browser. Provide power data statistics report by browser.
- Provide microSD card for power data log operation. Data log file auto send-back & recovery when disconnected network is resumed.
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE logic engine for power demand management.
- Provide alarm message notification function via LINE, Email or SMS.
- Adjust device operations by its power status via Modbus I/O modules.
- Provide Schedule function for operations of I/O modules (devices).
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP and MQTT protocols.
- Support Connection with IoT Cloud Platform (Microsoft Azure and IBM Bluemix); and ICP DAS IoTstar Cloud software.
The ICP DAS PMC-5231M-3GWA is the new generation of Power Meter Concentrator for meeting the trend of energy saving and carbon reduction in the Industry 4.0. It provides flexible integration with the ICP DAS power meters via RS-485 or Ethernet interface, and features various functions such as measuring the power consumption of the devices, energy usage analysis, power demand management and alarm notification functions.
The ICP DAS PMC-5231M-3GWA features a built-in Micro SD card for retrieving and storing power data from the power meters into data log file, and automatically send back the data log files to the back-end management center for further data analysis and statistics. The PMC-5231M-3GWA offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allow users to implement the energy monitoring and management system without the need of programming.
The ICP DAS XV-Board and M-7000 Modbus RTU remote I/O modules can be integrated with the PMC-5231M-3GWA. The PMC-5231M-3GWA is equipped with IF-THEN-ELSE logic rule execution and alarm notification functions including LINE/Email/SMS which it ideal for power demand management, energy monitoring, alarm notification and real-time monitoring and control of the power consumption applications.
The PMC-5231M-3GWA also supports the Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP and MQTT protocols for seamless integration with the back-end SCADA/MES/IT/IoT/Network Management systems, enabling the administrator to monitor the status of power consumption of each device and perform statistics and analysis of the power information; thus improving the overall efficiency in electricity consumption to save costs on utility bills.