PM-3133-RCT500P-CPS CANopen, 3-phase power meter, 500A Rogowski Coil CT
• True RMS Power Measurements
• Energy Analysis for 3P4W, 3P3W, 1P3W, 1P2W
• Current Measurements Up to 500 A
• Voltage Measurements Up to 500 V
• Rogowski Coil Soft CT for Easy Installation
• W Accuracy Better than 2% (PF=1 Input Current >50A)
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
• Supports CANopen Protocol
• Supports 2 Power Relay Output (Form A)
• IEC 61010-1 and EN 61010-1
• Multiple Data Format
The ICP DAS PM-3133 series smart power meters that allow user the access to real-time electric usage for single-phase and 3-phase power measurements. With high accuracy (<2%, PF=1; Input Current >50A), these smart power meters can be used to measuring low, medium or high voltages, enabling users to obtain reliable and accurate energy consumption readings from the monitored equipment in real-time. These compact size power meters are equipped with revolutionary wired clip-on CT (i.e. that support input current up to 500 A). These compact size and cost-effective power meters monitoring equipment with Rogowski Coil CT is “ropestyle” Current Transformer which delivers “easy installation” features for large window size (55 ~ 185mm) and mechanical flexibility for tight space.
This range of smart power meters supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP or CANopen protocols for easy integration and operates over a wide input voltages range 10 ~ 500 VAC which allows worldwide compatibility. These smart power meters are also equipped with 2 channel relay outputs, essential for triggering alarm.