PM-3133-100-MTCP Modbus TCP, 3-phase power meter includes 60A CT
• True RMS Power Measurements
• Energy Analysis for 3P4W, 3P3W, 1P3W, 1P2W
• Current Measurements Up to 60 A with Different CT Ratio
• Voltage Measurements Up to 500 V
• Clip-on CT for Easy Installation
• W Accuracy Better than 0.5% (PF=1)
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
• Supports Modbus TCP Protocol
• Supports 2 Power Relay Output (Form A)
• IEC 61010-1 and EN 61010-1
• Multiple Data Format
The ICP DAS PM-3000 series smart power meters that allow user the access to real-time electric usage for single-phase and 3-phase power measurements. With high accuracy (< 0.5%, PF=1 ), these smart power meters can be used to measuring low, medium or high voltages, enabling users to obtain reliable and accurate energy consumption readings from the monitored equipment in real-time. These compact size power meters are equipped with revolutionary wired clip-on CT (i.e. that support input current up to 200 A).
This range of smart power meters supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP or CANopen protocols for easy integration and operates over a wide input voltages range 10 ~ 300 VAC which allows worldwide compatibility. These smart power meters are also equipped with 2 channel relay outputs, essential for triggering alarm.