PIO-D168U Universal PCI, 168-ch Digital I/O Board
- Universal PCI (3.3 V/5 V) Interface
- 168 Digital I/O Channels
- 21 8-bit Bi-directional Programmable I/O Ports
- Emulates 6/7 Industrial-standard 8255 PPI Ports (Mode 0)
- All I/O Lines Buffered on the Board
- 4-channel Interrupt Source
- Supports Card ID (SMD Switch)
- Supports DO Status Readback (Register Level)
- DI/O Response Time approximately 1 μs (1 MHz)
The ICP DAS PIO-D168U universal PCI card supports 3.3 V/5 V PCI bus. These cards provide 168 TTL digital I/O lines, and these lines are grouped into eighteen 8-bit bi-direction ports. Every three ports on a connector are grouped and named as port A (PA), port B (PB) and port C (PC) respectively. All ports are configured as inputs upon power-up or reset.
The PIO-D168U also adds a Card ID switch on-board. Users can set Card ID and then recognizes the board by the ID via software when using two or more ICP DAS PIO-D168U cards in one computer.
The cards support various OS versions, such as Linux, DOS, Windows. DLL and Active X control together with various language sample program based on Turbo C++, Borland c++, Microsoft C++, Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET and LabVIEW are provided in order to help users to quickly and easily develop their own applications.
Lead time: 5-7 working days from receipt of order.