PFN-2042 PROFINET I/O Module (Isolated 16-ch DO)
- Protocol: PROFINET IO Device
- PROFINET Conformance Class B and RT Class 1
- Cyclic Time: 1ms (min)
- Generic GSDML File Provided (Version 2.25)
- DO load voltage: +3.5 ~ +50 VDC
- DO load current: 700 mA/Channel (max.)
- Provide short-circuit protection on DO channels
- 4 kV Contact ESD protection for any terminal
- Wide range of power input (+10 to +30 VDC)
- Operating temperature (-25 to 75°C)
PROFINET is an open Industrial Ethernet standard developed by the PROFIBUS Organization (PI). Based on Ethernet versatility, PROFINET make vertical integration of field level with Enterprise level easily. PROFINET is automation in real time, so it can cover all requirements of the Automation Industry. PROFINET is fit for factory automation, process automation, safety applications and motion control applications, etc. PROFINET allows existing field bus systems such as PROFIBUS DP, PROFIBUS PA, AS-Interface, INTERBUS and DeviceNet to be integrated without changes to existing field devices. It means the investments of field devices and applications are all protected.
The ICP DAS PFN-2042 is specially designed for PROFINET IO devices, equipped with 16-channel isolated digital outputs. Users can access and configure the PFN-2042 by using the GSDML file in any PROFINET Engineering tool.